- 160g Salmon pp.
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
Once your pan is hot, add the oil, place the salmon skin down, squeeze a litte lemon juice over the top, season and fry until still translucent in the centre -or to your liking.
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 6 thinly sliced spring onions
- Juice of a lime
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 2 tsp Wasabi
- 1 Garlic clove grated
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- A handful of chopped Coriander leaves
- A small handful of roughly chopped basil leaves
- Himalayan Salt & Freshly Cracked Pepper
Combine the cabbage, spring onions and red onion.
Mix the Lime, Coconut Oil, Agave, Wasabi, Garlic, Vinegar & season.
Mix the cabbage mix with the dressing and toss through the herbs, transferring into a clean bowl to serve.
At under 400cal. Per serve you can enjoy this meal guilt free!